Things I'm Thankful For

To start off the week with a wonderful, beautiful morning. I've decided to make a list of things I am thankful for to remind myself of all the blessings God has given me. So, here it is


1.) I am thankful for my parents, even though they can be a little bit nosy and annoying at times, I am thankful for their presence, for their love and care. Sometimes I wish I can be a better daughter for them. =)


2.) I am thankful for my family. They are not the perfect family (like the camden's), but they are MY family and forever will be. =)


3.) I am thankful for my cozy bed. Where I dream about all the possibilities of life.

4.) I am thankful for lazy sundays.

5.) I am thankful for good food.


6.) I am thankful for cameras and videocameras. They allow us to record and capture moments. (Very important for people like me who tends to have slight alzheimers).


7.) I am thankful for chickens (fried, grilled or roasted), shrimps and crabs.


8.) I am thankful for plants, trees and nature.

photo credits

9.) I am thankful for computers (allows blogging possible).

10.) I am thankful for good friends.


What are you Thankful for?